I feel we lack a symbol that proclaims our calling, especially since one of our sisters is now thousands of miles away.
With that in mind, check this out.
Discuss amongst yourselves.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recommendations
Crafty Favorites
Quick Linker
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(37)
-
▼
June
(15)
- Saturday Recipe: "The Margarita"
- Kids with Cameras
- BONUS Recipe: "Anything on the Grill"
- Saturday Recipe: "Texas Backyard Pesto"
- Through the Autism Filter
- Happy Father's Day
- Attention Margarita Sisters
- In which I divulge my sources...
- Saturday Recipe: "Rock-amole!"
- an example of why he's awesome
- Of course you should surf the web with your credit...
- For the photographers and photo-appreciators
- From the Studio
- I know, it's really Sunday
- Saturday Recipe: "Black Bean Burger"
-
▼
June
(15)
4 comments:
I'm in, sistah. I want one. I need one. Anybody else?
I must have one.
Whoo hoo....
My thoughts EXACTLY!
So how many orders for margaritas is that? Let's do a round of shirts.
I vote for the black, to be worn on Thursdays with a sly grin.
Post a Comment