skip to main | skip to sidebar

The USS Minnow

There are no guarantees. Wear your water wings.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Kids with Cameras

Another installment. Enjoy!




























Posted by Anonymous at 6:49 PM
Labels: family, kids with cameras, photography

1 comment:

Scissor Girl said...

I love these installments! I see they are practicing their camera effects -- the blur effect this time. :) Cool and so cute.

June 27, 2008 at 5:31 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Recommendations

Crafty Favorites

Quick Linker

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (12)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (8)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2008 (37)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ▼  June (15)
      • Saturday Recipe: "The Margarita"
      • Kids with Cameras
      • BONUS Recipe: "Anything on the Grill"
      • Saturday Recipe: "Texas Backyard Pesto"
      • Through the Autism Filter
      • Happy Father's Day
      • Attention Margarita Sisters
      • In which I divulge my sources...
      • Saturday Recipe: "Rock-amole!"
      • an example of why he's awesome
      • Of course you should surf the web with your credit...
      • For the photographers and photo-appreciators
      • From the Studio
      • I know, it's really Sunday
      • Saturday Recipe: "Black Bean Burger"
    • ►  May (5)

About Me

Raina
I am the Director of Information Architecture at imc2. I organize, plan, and create the blueprints for websites, mobile devices, and more. I'm also a mother, stepmother, and the partner of a wonderful husband. My soul, my energy, and time are given with love to caring for my family, nurturing my creative side, and pushing myself to learn continuously.
View my complete profile

Tweets

  • From me:

Daily Reads

  • dooce ® -
    Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One - She wants her planet back. Woolfy – “Shooting Stars” Funny how his voice in this song made me think he ...
    3 years ago
  • SouleMama
    silver linings and quilt tops - There was a slight shift in my breathing this weekend, as I settled into a few projects here at home. The first few weeks of this whole thing felt like a f...
    6 years ago
  • Dwell Daily Blog
    A Glass House on Australia’s Sunshine Coast - [image: jakemagnus queensland] Architect and photographer Jake Magnus captured this shot of the Noosa Valley House in the early morning light. Located in...
    10 years ago
  • PostSecret
    The New PostSecret Book - See PostSecret videos, discover new PostSecret links, pre-order the new PostSecret book. Visit '*The World of PostSecret*'.
    12 years ago
  • Working for Scissors
    The New Girl - There's a new girl in Cube City, and it shows. Due to the craptastic and seemingly bottomless recession, few people have left the company, and even fewer h...
    15 years ago
  • Somewhere...beyond the sea
    Dating Etiquette - In honor of Scissor Girl's miraculous re-appearance, I'm going to start blogging again. Remarkably, I haven't actually felt up to snarking. Until a recent ...
    16 years ago
  • shari's photoblog
    hey everyone......new blog at - sharihunt.wordpress.com whohoooooo
    17 years ago
  • Plenty Papaya
    Blessings in Disguise - Yep, I'm reflecting. This time, it's about events over the past year that seemed like curses, but ended up being blessings. 1. *The hubby getting laid off...
    17 years ago
  • FrickenChiedSteak!
    creatures - Here are two small things that like to follow me around. They're both pretty cute so I let them. my chihuahua, oliver (aka: ollie, olliedog, olliebird, but...
    18 years ago
  • Spicy Chicken Wing
    I want my own hurricane - Being from the south, i'm very familiar with hurricanes. But sadly i realize that i will never have one of my very own :o( Hurricanes are named each year i...
    18 years ago
  • 3191
    -
  • Jumping Temper
    -