I got back from lunch and sat down at my computer prepared for what would surely be a painful and soul-crushing 2-hour conference call. I unlocked my screen, and here's what I see in my instant message window from my sweetie:
"I love you."
"I really love you a lot."
"really, like, a lot. Like as much as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, maybe more."
"I love you totally more than peanut butter and jelly."
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recommendations
Crafty Favorites
Quick Linker
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(37)
-
▼
June
(15)
- Saturday Recipe: "The Margarita"
- Kids with Cameras
- BONUS Recipe: "Anything on the Grill"
- Saturday Recipe: "Texas Backyard Pesto"
- Through the Autism Filter
- Happy Father's Day
- Attention Margarita Sisters
- In which I divulge my sources...
- Saturday Recipe: "Rock-amole!"
- an example of why he's awesome
- Of course you should surf the web with your credit...
- For the photographers and photo-appreciators
- From the Studio
- I know, it's really Sunday
- Saturday Recipe: "Black Bean Burger"
-
▼
June
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment