Oh my goodness, what a chatterbox we have. He talks A LOT. He sings songs now too, but only the words he really likes, and skips the rest. This is a short post, so I can just make note of some of the most adorable things before they leak out of my brain.
Notice his words are in all caps, because that's how much enthusiasm he has for talking.
My garden flip-flops = "MOMMY PLIP OPS"
Outside = "EYE-TIDE!"
The little nail-hole in the wall = "TINY TINY HO"
Anytime he sees the iPad = "IPADIPADIPADIPADIPAD!!!!!" (he LOVES it)
Daddy's playstation controller = "CAH-LODO"
Shampoo = "HAM-POO"
Vacuum = "NACK-NOOM" (which is also inexplicably loves)
Of course he's saying a ton more words then these, but his pronunciation is astoundingly good for almost everything, so I'm trying to cherish the adorable baby-talk while I can.
When he sings happy birthday = "HAPPY TO YOU!"
Itsy Bitsy Spider = "EEE BEE PIE-DOH"
ABCs = "A B C C C ... H!... Q R S ...Y Z!"
Best of all, he says "I love you" and its the sweetest thing I've ever heard.
And when you ask him to smile for the camera, you get this:
Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment