Thursday, September 17, 2009

Latest food fixations

1. Lemonade
2. Thai Red Curry from Asian Mint
3. Spinach salads with dried cranberries
4. Any format of Mexican food
5. Ice cream, especially Paciugo

My obsessions with avocados and red meat have faded significantly. Breakfast cereal is still almost a daily requirement, but it doesn't make me dizzy with delight like the items above currently do.

Also, my life-long moderate aversion to raw onions has risen to new levels of intensity. I'm still indifferent to them when cooked, but now the raw ones make me want to run away to some small country that has never heard of onions. This has had a negative impact on my guacamole consumption, but I'll just have to make my own without the offending onion.

2 comments:

Scissor Girl said...

I'm so with you on #2...and I'm not even pregnant! Interesting food fixations. It's cool that you're blogging about these things so that you can look back and remember (not that you'll ever forget the onion aversion).

Trixter said...

Actually, I'm with you on all of the cravings ... and I'm not pregnant either. Especially the Asian Mint. Yum!

Recommendations

Crafty Favorites

Quick Linker