I am the Director of Information Architecture at imc2. I organize, plan, and create the blueprints for websites, mobile devices, and more.
I'm also a mother, stepmother, and the partner of a wonderful husband. My soul, my energy, and time are given with love to caring for my family, nurturing my creative side, and pushing myself to learn continuously.
silver linings and quilt tops
-
There was a slight shift in my breathing this weekend, as I settled into a
few projects here at home. The first few weeks of this whole thing felt
like a f...
A Glass House on Australia’s Sunshine Coast
-
[image: jakemagnus queensland]
Architect and photographer Jake Magnus captured this shot of the Noosa
Valley House in the early morning light. Located in...
The New Girl
-
There's a new girl in Cube City, and it shows. Due to the craptastic and
seemingly bottomless recession, few people have left the company, and even
fewer h...
Dating Etiquette
-
In honor of Scissor Girl's miraculous re-appearance, I'm going to start
blogging again. Remarkably, I haven't actually felt up to snarking. Until a
recent ...
Blessings in Disguise
-
Yep, I'm reflecting.
This time, it's about events over the past year that seemed like curses,
but ended up being blessings.
1. *The hubby getting laid off...
creatures
-
Here are two small things that like to follow me around. They're both
pretty cute so I let them.
my chihuahua, oliver (aka: ollie, olliedog, olliebird, but...
I want my own hurricane
-
Being from the south, i'm very familiar with hurricanes. But sadly i
realize that i will never have one of my very own :o(
Hurricanes are named each year i...
1 comment:
Ahhh!! OMG..you look great!!!
-Shari
Post a Comment