Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday Recipe: "A Great Saturday"

Start with one Saturday and make sure no plans are in place for it. Choose wisely.

Add:

1 or more persons that are loving and strong forces in your life.
a dash of exercise
a small nap
a few small tasks that needed doing, but at a slow pace
some letting go of things that need to move on
a simple meal shared with love

Mix all of these things, and let them be for as long as it takes for the sunlight to creep across the walls of a quiet house. When the sunset is casting those dancing shadows of leaves on your kitchen wall, pour a glass of wine. Enjoy a moment of silent gratitude.

2 comments:

Princess Pupule said...

I love Saturdays that are filled with NO PLANS. We should have more of those! I'd love to participate in your Saturday recipe sometime very soon.

Scissor Girl said...

That is an awesome combination. I wish I'd had this recipe sooner in life! Sometimes it can be hard to just sit down and enjoy each bite.

Recommendations

Crafty Favorites

Quick Linker