Saturday, January 2, 2010

36 weeks - only one month to go!

All is still going fabulously here, taking into consideration the things that I'm told are normal for month nine (NINE!). I think another list would best sum it up:

1. Lots of sleeping
2. Awesomest baby shower EVER orchestrated by the brilliant and talented Jen and kept a secret by my sneaky-rific husband. I still need to get some of the pics to post of that.
3. My hips ache
4. Three fingers on my right hand (always) and all of both hands (sometimes) are numb. This makes typing challenging.
5. There is a car seat in my car.
6. Every cabinet, shelf, and drawer in my entire house has been purged, cleaned, and reorganized. I cleaned out the refrigerator and freezer, twice.
7. THINGS MADE OUT OF FOOD
8. Tiny little socks
9. Many lists of things
10. Happy anticipation

And here's a picture taken on New Year's Day. Behold: bad hair, puffy face (and everything else), and a belly that almost doesn't fit into the shirt anymore (reference the Week 17 post).

4 comments:

Scissor Girl said...

Look at that belly! We can't wait to meet the little one!

Michelle Medley said...

Ah, the puffy face is an excellent sign. You are nearly there!

Stay strong. Smile through it.

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!! I hope you are doing well! Sorry I missed your shower :(
-Shari

Anonymous said...

WEEELLLL??? Love the pictures. Enjoy your naps ... mwah ha ha ... they'll be a distant memory.

Ya know, I was at the store just the other day and couldn't find a single avocado. The guy said something about a run on them in Dallas.

j.d.

Recommendations

Crafty Favorites

Quick Linker